off the bat, i loved the design and the 12 ft. cord. can't tell you how many times i wish the cord was longer! ha! ha!
the biggest difference i noticed after using the hair dryer for the first time is that my hair wasn't "static" like it's been normally. i have to tell you that is a BONUS in itself. i also noticed it didn't take as long to dry my hair, which is great!
overall, i can't say anything bad about this hair dryer. it's one of those things, either you love it or you don't!
if you are in the market for a new hair dryer, i highly recommend checking misikko's HANAair professional hair dryer here.
below are a list of features listed on their website.
Hana Salon Air Hair Dryer Features:
- Ion Technology- condition hair & reduces static electricity
- Tourmaline & Titanium Oxide Technology- natural ions promote healthier hair
- Silver Nanotechnology- for antibacterial Protection
- Scratch Resistant Shell with black metallico finish adds durability and is easy to clean
- Long life motor with low noise
- Gyroscopically balanced for easy handling
- Fiberglass concentrator
- Italian Design
misikko's website here and read reviews from other owners of this awesome hair dyer. misikko also sells a line of flat irons too.
NOTE: the views and opinions expressed on this blog are that of my own. i received this product free in order to write an honest review. thank you!