Monday, June 13, 2011

trip to the GUCCI outlet...

i haven't had a chance to download all the photos from my vacation. however, i took a few photos with my phone which i planned on sharing on twitter, but for some reason have been unable to access twitpic? strange, i know!

anyway, after arriving in richmond i drove up to annapolis, md. wondered around the harbor, enjoyed some seafood and drove over to queenstown, md to the GUCCI outlet.
sadly, it was slim pickings! however, i managed to purchase this abbey d-ring medium black wallet i wouldn't call this a medium wallet, it's huge! ha! ha!

the wallet is part of the same collection as my GUCCI medium abbey purse which i purchased back in '06? i think, or was it '07...can't remember? 
i paid $279.00 [plus tax], not great but still better than paying retail around $410.00! i was really hoping to find a tote or two, but nothing caught my eye! ha! ha! 

while in richmond, i stopped over at nordstrom in short pump and bought yet another pair of jack rogers. i posted about them last night, but in case you missed the post here's a photo of my new black label jack rogers in brown....LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
have to run for now! check back later for photos from my vacation. i took a lot! ha! ha!
  
later!

8 comments:

  1. I am glad you made it to the Queenstown outlets! I have also found the Gucci outlet rather disappointing but that wallet is a score. I have a turquoise Gucci wallet that has really held up well…it has since been retired! Did you score anything else at the outlets? New Jacks are the best!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: Be sure to check out the photo I entered in the Lilly Lovers contest...I need all the votes I can get! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the pictures.

    I love the wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had fun, love the crap cushions.

    You have a fantastic blog and I will definitly come back to read more of your posts! I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's
    both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this during my search for something regarding this.

    My homepage ... the tao of badass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe
    for a blog website? The account aided me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    Feel free to surf to my page: the tao of badass pdf file

    ReplyDelete