Tuesday, June 14, 2011

maryland ave. shopping, oh my!!!

instead of posting fifty million photos...just kidding, i thought i would start by doing a post on a few shops worth checking out along maryland avenue.

first off, we'll take a peak inside the peake house.
seriously, this store is my favorite store in all of annapolis!

i could spend an hour or so wondering both floors of the store.

see for yourself...






next up another adorable store called be...home. although, i think last time i was in annapolis [3 years ago] this store was something else? anyone? 
while at be..home i noticed a beautiful display of ellen allen's collection. loving all the navy blue!!!!
finally, i stopped over at star monograms & gifts.

hope you enjoyed a little tour of the peake house, be...home and star monograms & gifts. it was fun to wonder around the shops. if you are ever in annapolis be sure and visit maryland ave!

check back later for more from my visit to annapolis!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the peak into your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all the photos. I want to visit Annapolis one day so I will save all these shops for must sees :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun shops!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a fun afternoon of shopping! Super jealous...maybe I should add Annapolis on my list of places to visit! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been seeing so many people using those bags you have pictured from star monogram!

    lifethroughpreppyglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live about 15 min from Annapolis... love it.. it never gets old!

    ReplyDelete