Friday, September 16, 2011

change is in the air, plus atlanta peeps i need your help...

ummmmmm, yeah fall is around the corner when i'm dressed like this:
sadly, no jack rogers/steven bonanno sandals on my feet! instead i'm sporting my burberry heals and my  burberry quilted jacket, lol!

at least it's not snowing, lol! careful what you wish for, right! hee! hee!

oh well, i posted the question on twitter but thought i would post it on my blog as well. what are the best communities to live in around atlanta? what are some of your favorite places to live? for example, dunwoody, alpharetta and suwanee [thanks gracie beth for letting me know about suwanee].

oh well before i forget wanted to give you a heads up about an upcoming sale over at ruelala! yup, preppy plates is back! the sale starts tuesday, sept. 20th!

can't wait to see what all is included in this sale! in my mind, one can't own enough items from preppy plates!

not a member of rue la la? no problem, click here for your personal invite! remember sales are private! membership is free!

ops! guess what, no need to wait until next week for preppy plates!  head over to ONE KINGS LANE why?!??! turns out ONE KINGS LANE is hosting a preppy plates sale event right now!

not a memer of one kings lane? no problem, click here for your personal invite! sales are PRIVATE! memebership is FREE!

have a fabulous weekend! and oh yeah,

GO MICHIGAN STATE!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in Alpharetta. Lived there for 25 years. Let me know if you have any questions. My parents still live there. My inlaws live in Milton. My grandparents/aunts & uncles in Suwanee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband's cousin lives just inside the perimeter. Looks to be a great place. Beautiful, tree-lined streets. They had newer construction in Alpharetta at one time, but moved back inside the perimeter. I have another friend who lives i Decatur, and loves it.

    Funny, I'm doing a travel post on Atlanta tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete