Thursday, May 5, 2011

what do you think?

last night i was looking at NORDSTROM's may catalog and came across a couple of items to add to my MUST HAVE LIST!

first up, how about this tunic!
isn't it beautiful, i love it and best of all it's under $140!

also, check out these adorable TORY BURCH sandals:
they look adorable, but they personally don't look very comfortable.

might be better off sticking to my JACK ROGERS, ha! ha!

in any case, i'll try them on over the weekend and make my final opinion.

also, just a head's up reminder that you can find WILTON ARMETALE over at ONE KINGS LANE starting tomorrow!
not a member of ONE KINGS LANE? no problem, click HERE for your personal invite. sales are PRIVATE and membership is FREE! can't beat up to 70% off retail!

also, just found out that PREPPY PLATES is back! this time over at HAUTELOOK starting sunday!
what's PREPPY PLATES?

below is a photo of my recent order from PREPPY PLATES. NOTE: for personal reasons, i have covered the monograms on both the coaster set and tray.
...can't wait to see what they have this time around!!

not a member of HAUTELOOK? click HERE for your personal invite! just like ONE KINGS LANE, sales are PRIVATE and membership is FREE!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Love the tunic and sandals but I agree you can't go wrong with Jack's. Your Tiffany blue Jack's are beautiful. Great addition to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Nordstrom finds! So fun for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo!

    I didn’t want you to think I ignored your comment. The pictures on today’s post are from a private club and I am not supposed to say where we are. I SO agree with you about the canned oysters! When you visit Baltimore you must go to Harbor East for great shopping and wonderful restaurants.

    I would love some recommendations if I ever make it to Chicago! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with those TB sandals too! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i say you have to have that tunic! :) Who is it by?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please. Ill take everything! I am totally going to check out the preppy plates to. Those look fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the new Nordstrom catalogue! I love the tunic.. such bright colors. Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete