Wednesday, May 4, 2011

another lilly pulitzer "oh, no!" moment...

just my luck, ugh!

don't you hate it when this happens?!?!!?!?

YES, i know it's been two weeks since my last manicure! don't worry, it's on my agenda for this weekend! ha! ha!

i can't believe my LILLY PULITZER pen exploded in my fingers! seriously, what a mess! good thing i had a cup of water on hand, ha! ha!  i just hope it didn't leak inside my LOUIS VUITTON purse, if so i'll be one unhappy camper!

oh well, it's not the end of the world! life goes on, right?!?! ha! ha!

4 comments:

  1. 1st of all - the exploding pen is totally something that would happen to me! Hope your purse is okay!!

    The Mio was 3.50 at Target on sale. I think 3.99 not on sale. It is supposed to make 24 servings (8 oz water per serving).

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lilly pen did the exact same thing! Crazy!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so weird!! A few weeks ago my favorite Lilly pen exploded! Well at least they do a better job on their clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine too! I opened it yesterday to look at the refill because it wouldn't write and it was all inky inside :-(

    ReplyDelete