Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tuesday's post...

anyone else a fan of bulgari's BLV notte?

reminds me a lot of bulgari black, which i bought years ago. anyway, i picked up a bottle and love it!

below is a few magazines i received in the mail over the past week. i was originally going to save and read them while on vacation in las vegas.

of course, that didn't last! guess i'll have to pick up new reading material when i get to the airport. ha! ha! great to time read up on the latest gossip!

have you seen these cakes at baby showers?
such fabulous way of sharing the sex of your child if you don't want to wait until the child is born!

the weather here in chicago is absolutely horrible! cold, damp, rain and even snow for some...seriously, we are in the middle of april, ugh!!! oh well, just a couple more days until we leave for las vegas! can't wait!! at least there it will be sunny and in the 80's!

oh, one last thing...still not a member of rue la la?!?!?!?

check out this promo:
basically, if you sign up rue la la will give you a $20 credit when you sign up by 4/25/11 and use the credit by 5/25/11. best of all membership is FREE! sales are PRIVATE!

click HERE for your personal invite!

finally, how about those red wings!!!   go detroit!

3 comments:

  1. Yum! That cake look good. I'm hosting a bridal shower for my niece this summer and looking for ideas. She has yet to come up with her wedding theme but if it includes blue I will keep this cute cake in mind.
    I am jealous that you get to leave this horrible weather and going to Vegas and I am stuck here. Hope your packing is going well and that you give us a peek at what you are taking.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, say no more...I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I just did the same thing with my magazines! ugh! They never last!

    2. I love that cake idea…one of my friends recently did it…too cute!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete