Tuesday, April 19, 2011

good things come in BIG packages, right?!?!?

i am SO glad my husband was home when this package arrived!

after all, it's only storming outside! better yet, what if the package arrived after left  for las vegas?!?!? yikes, that would have totally sucked! someone could have stolen it and that would have really sucked!

any guesses as to what might be inside?
just to give you an idea of what the weather is like in chicago....let me show you!
....down right MISERABLE!!!

ugh, not to mention it's ONLY 36 degrees outside! i don't know about you but i am SOOOOOOOOOO done with old man winter!  seriously, GET LOST!!!!!!

is it too much to ask for a little spring like weather? ugh!!!!
oh well, the PREPPY PLATES monogrammed coasters and tray i ordered from ONE KINGS LANE arrived!
super excited, they turned out fabulous! i saw them in person over at ALL SHE WROTE on armitage in LINCOLN PARK, so i knew what to expect.  now i can't wait to entertain with my new tray and coasters!

oh well, just two more days until we leave for las vegas!
have i started packing? nope! laundry? yup!

oh well, before and check back tomorrow for my semi-wordless post! guaranteed to make you say WTF! lol!!!

7 comments:

  1. I could so do with some warmer weather.
    My siblings (bar one and his family) are all coming into Chicago this week to celebrate my father's birthday --Thursday-- and then to help celebrate my parent's 50th anniversary. one sister and her family are coming from South Florida where it has been in the mid 80's. Oh well they used to live here. The one who is not coming has surgery on his knee about a two weeks ago and can not do the long flight from London. (His birthday is the same day as my parent's anniversary and the same day as William and Kate's wedding so he will have a front row seat if he so desires).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your new fun things!! I'll try to send you some warmer weather ;-). xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous!!!

    Don't hate me but we had to turn the air on last night because we were so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. completely agree with you about winter...this is so awful. I think its been sunny for like a total of 5 days in April. Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tray! I want to order one from Haymarket designs but can't decide on a color.

    ReplyDelete