Tuesday, April 26, 2011

heading home...

hope you all had a wonderful easter!

we ended up attending mass at a catholic church next to encore and the wynn. couldn't image not going to church on easter. i am episcoplian, my husband is catholic so it worked out.

we are currently sitting at the airport, passing time until our flight back to chicago. las vegas was a lot of fun, but i'm ready to head back home. 5 days is one too many in my eyes, lol! hopefully the weather in chicago is nice????

oh well, can't wait to share photos from our trip. seems like i am always forgetting something! this time i forgot my camera, thank god for my cell phone! ha! ha!

drats, can't seem to load a photo from my phone. guess i'll have to wait until we get home. check back later!

5 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to go to the Wynn...I have heard such great things! Be sure to check out my Graphic Image giveaway. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad yall had fun!! Sometimes enough is enough in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the weather should be nice...its 80 here today in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see pics!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your blog and looking forward to being your newest follower!
    Can't wait to see pics of your trip x

    ReplyDelete