Saturday, June 23, 2012

tory burch, mackenzie-childs and hunter boots ...OH MY!!!

greetings!

hope your summer is off to a fabulous start! things have been super busy around here. can't wait to go away on vacation in a couple of weeks!

anyway, while i was out shopping this afternoon i stumbled upon these "mackenzie-childs" HUNTER BOOTS! really, just when i thought i'd seen it all! ha! ha!

thoughts?

don't get me wrong, i am a huge fan of both HUNTER BOOTS and MACKENZIE-CHILDS but i am not sure how i feel about these boots.  lol!

oh well, in case you didn't know ruelala will be hosting a TORY BURCH sale event on monday, june, 25th! can't wait to see what they will have this time!

not a member of ruelala? no problem, click on the link below for your personal invite.


sales are private and membership is free!

later!

8 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    First time visiting your blog....very cute! I love the name and the style concept. If there's anything involving shopping and the word preppy - I'm always in :). So nice to have a new blog to follow!

    Cheers!
    Kelly {chicsaturday.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your boots, and I am your newest follower! :)

    -Bailey

    www.prepheadquarters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked those boots out and thought the same thing. I love hunter and would love a checker design but somehow I was not crazy about those.

    BTW Im your newest follower! I have a preppy blog and would love for you and me to be better friends and comment on each others posts! Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of like them. Not sure I'd actually wear them though xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your blog! I check it every day! So great! xoxo

    suchgoodstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They'd definitely need to be worn with a plain outfit haha. Great blog, I'm your newest follower! xx

    Carol-Anne

    http://www.thestylishstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is just so perfect. I am finding brown colored Tory Burch boots from so long but not got anywhere. From where have you got this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mainly because holiday getaway appointing heats up despite the fact that, any hard work deficiency holds rather gift, all this bled holiday getaway appointing couple of years is about to generally be among the many most ruthless yet still. Within the nineteen thousand thousand positions listed higher than, 16 thousand thousand of them positions continue to busy. PeopleReady at the same time listed everyday materials in-demand positions to your december comprise: sending driver operators, list price co-workers, facility people, providers together with nutrition provider people, hosts/hostesses, together with cleaners/ housekeepers. ³

    ReplyDelete