Sunday, November 13, 2011

new purchases...

finally, after searching forever for the perfect black pair of black riding boots i found them, yipppeee! i posted about them on twitter and a photo was requested. here is a photo of the boots:
they are from via spiga and i got them for $199.00 over at nordstrom rack! beats the $398.00 retail price, lol!
the leather is so soft and the boots are so comfy! now if only i could find a matching pair in brown!

i also scored a good deal on a pair of black carrera sunglasses. normally $140, i got them for $49.95. never heard of the brand before, but i figured they are sold a nordstrom's so they can't be that bad! ha! ha!
i have to tell you the fit is so much better than the chanel pair i bought 2 weeks ago at nordstrom's and returned a few days later! plus, i actually feel like i am getting a little protection from the sun. so not impressed with the chanel sunglasses i bought!

as if i needed another pair of sunglasses, lol! what's one more pair!
too bad my favorite fendi and tory burch sunglasses are still missing along with my mason pearson hairbrush. i know i'll find them someday, unless i accidentally threw them out?!?!! stranger things have happened around here, lol!

6 comments:

  1. They look like a great pair of boots.
    Enjoy your purchase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the boots!! I have been searching high and low and am having no luck! I wish we had a Nordstrom down here in SC:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING buys. The sunnies are incredible. adore. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new post all about pushing your style to the edge. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I just found you and haven't done an in depth tour yet so I don't know if you shop the discount stores. But, if you do and you have a Ross near you, you should check it out. They have Fendi sunglasses right now $69, some very chic styles (at least here in VA).

    Now I'm off to learn more about being a preppy shopaholic (as if I don't know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower & lovin' the blog.

    The boots - ADORABLE! I've settled on a brown pair and now in search of black ones....hmmm ;) I think first I'm going to splurge on some Tory Burch flats, I'm a little obessed.

    ReplyDelete